share with LI
Are you an introvert or extrovert or ambivert ?
Take this quiz to find out if you are an
Answer 10 simple questions to affirm!
1. When you are with a friend, you receive a call from an unknown number, how do you react?
I let it go through to voice-mail.
I answer the call immediately.
I hang up on the call and send a message to the number to ask who is calling.
2. When you have an idea or thought, what do you usually do?
I share my ideas but can be swayed depending on what other people think.
I am confident of my ideas and thoughts and I love sharing them with the people around me.
I tend to second-guess myself and only share my idea after someone else has done so.
3. What is your general thought process before you speak?
I think carefully before I say something.
I usually say what is on my mind.
I filter my thoughts depending on the situation.
4. How comfortable are you with being alone?
I feel more at ease being alone.
I prefer being around people than being alone..
Occasionally, I like being alone.
5. What are you like at social events?
I avoid going to social events.
I enjoy meeting new people and mingling with them.
I tend to stay with people I attended the event with, but am open to meeting new people.
6. Which of the following describes you best on how you conduct conversations?
I let other people do most of the talking.
I usually direct conversations.
I hate small talk and prefer talking about topics that interest me.
7. How do you feel in large groups?
I enjoy being alone.
I feel energized around large group of people.
I prefer to be in smaller groups.
8. Your friends describes you as:
A greater listener who gives incredible advice.
The life of the group who plans everything they do.
Someone they can talk to and feel good, as you have some puns reserved for your close friends!
9. You are more likely to recharge your batteries by:
Getting absolute alone time.
Going out with a group of friends.
Having a fun conversation with your close one and then spending some me time.
10. You are more productive when you are:
In a quiet cubicle at office.
Working in a cafe or with a group.
Work from home, as it's the best!
Make Quick Call for any Kinds of
Sign up for updates
Who We Are
Request a demo or talk to our technical sales team to answer your questions.
Would you like to discuss our new service?